Sunday 15 December 2013

Review: Blue Lines by Toni Aleo

This is my review for Toni Aleo's book Blue Lines. I was given a review copy by Net Galley.

Book Release Date: 9th Dec 2013

Blue Lines by Toni Aleo

Synopsis:


Opposites do more than just attract in Toni Aleo’s latest Nashville Assassins novel about a very bad boy and the good girl he can’t resist.
 The instant Piper Allen sees Erik Titov, she wants him—wants his rock-hard body, sure, but the strength and mystery that lie behind that superstar hockey jock demeanor, too. So when he sidles up to her at a bar and slinks his arm around her waist, she’s lost. What follows is the wildest night of her life . . . followed by inevitable heartbreak the next morning. And then, a few weeks later, a very big surprise: two blue lines on a pregnancy test. Only a check to the head could make Erik fall for a nice girl like Piper. But since their crazy-sexy night together, he’s been trying to forget about her alluring body by falling into bed with every woman in Nashville, and it’s not working. So when Piper shows up at his house with a baby-bomb to drop, it doesn’t take much for Erik to suggest the nuclear option: marriage. While it’s supposed to be all for show, the second they say “I do,” the ice between them starts to melt into sizzling steam.

Review:

I have previously read several of this series so I was very excited to get my hands on a copy of the new book and I wasn't disappointed! 

I really liked the female character Piper as she came across as quite kind and caring although I do think she should have told Erik to get lost for most of the book! and as for Erik! well... for about 70% of the book I wanted to hit him over the head with his own Hockey Stick! What an idiot!

He blames Piper for everything going wrong in his life! especially her pregnancy! thank goodness her eventually redeems himself towards the end of the book as we find out his background and realise he really does love Piper.

I loved that the other characters from the previous books were part of this book as well as my favourite book and characters are Elli and Shea from Taking Shots.

This was another great book from the author and a great continuation to the series. I can't wait to read the next book in the series! I would definately recommend this book so why don't you give it a go as the book has now been released and can be purchased from several retailers including Amazon and at only £2.99 for a 380+ page book it's a bargain!

Overall Score is:

 4 out of 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment